Date: 3/27/18 5:44 am
From: Linda Widdop <linda...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Maple ave tides
Hi Sandra - tide info along the Bayshore would be great info for eBird to capture. We should ask Cornell to add a field to enter that data. I am running a DVOC field trip from Heislerville to Maple Ave in May and really not sure how to time it so that the group gets to see a lot of birds. The tide apps for mobile phones don't seem to be able to capture these areas accurately. Entering in eBird would help. Birders could then compare the eBird tide report with the app to time future visits. (maybe)

Thanks,
Linda Widdop

Montgomery County PA/Villas NJ
I blog at:  www.phillybirdnerd.net