Date: 3/27/18 5:42 am
From: Janet Hinshaw <jhinshaw...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pine siskin courtship
I published a note about finding a fledgling siskin on the diag in 1980.
Jack-Pine Warbler 58:34-35

Janet Hinshaw ph: 734-764-0457
Bird Division Collection Manager fax: 734-998-0038
University of Michigan Museum of Zoology
Research Museums Center
3600 Varsity Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-2228 USA

http://lsa.umich.edu/ummz/birds/ <http://www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/birds/>