Date: 3/26/18 2:50 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Maple ave tides
I was there 3 times today! Not much time each. What I found interesting
was how different it was each time. That is what the tide does there.
I have my three reports in from there to ebird, but need to go over the
comments re tide. I can't for the life of me get the tide correct.....

Of course I was hitting between and after helping show 4th graders around
a marsh and woods area. They had fun! And wore me out.....

Check out Citizen's United to Protect the Maurice River and their Wild About
Cumberland program for the schools.

And keep checking Maple Ave! And other areas around there.

Forsters Terns back.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini