Date: 3/26/18 10:07 am
From: Roger Kuhlman <rkuhlman...>
Subject: Re: [birders] "The Shorebird"
Yes It would be very good if all of us including the current student generation would stop playing games and burying our heads in the sand when it comes to Human Overpopulation. It is Human Overpopulation that is the worse destroyer of the World's biodiversity, natural habitats, and native ecosystems but most politically correct people are treating it as if it does not exist. Talk about absurd environmental denial. Let me ask you how in 2100 we are to give 10 or 11 billion people on Earth current average American living and consumption standards? Answer: IT CAN'T BE DONE.

Amazed that most people are ignoring the Environmental Crisis that plainly upon us.

Roger Kuhlman

Ann Arbor, Michigan

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...><mailto:birders+<unsubscribe...>.
To post to this group, send email to <birders...><mailto:<birders...>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/001b01d3c4b6%2480c20fd0%2482462f70%<24...><https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/001b01d3c4b6%2480c20fd0%2482462f70%<24...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM5PR14MB143331706D20812E15A0C875C5AD0...>