Date: 3/26/18 8:39 am
From: Steven Brown <sbrown37...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mtn birds, COS, El Paso Co, Monday
Hey COBirders,

In the fog this morning, the mountain birds visiting my yard persist. So far I’ve seen a Steller’s Jay, a pair of Red Crossbills, 2 Cassin’s Finches, and I’ve banded a second-year male Red-breasted Nuthatch, (photo attached), a couple of Pine Siskins, and my 100th Mountain Chickadee for the season. Also, I am still getting migrant Dark-eyed Juncos, mostly Oregon, Pink-sided, and Slate-colored. The ones I banded in fall, January, and February are long gone.

Good birding,
Steve Brown
NW Colo Spgs