Date: 3/26/18 3:38 am
From: Lindsey Wohlman <wohlman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Possible Carolina Wren in east Lafayette
3/24/2018 around 2PM I made a recording of an unusual call. The consensus
on the CFO Facebook page seems to be that it sounds like a Carolina Wren.
I'm including the FB discussion where you can listen to the recording
yourself and have included a reference map of where the video was
taken.Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFObirds/permalink/10155131942552038/?comment_id=10155133110297038&reply_comment_id=10155133451687038&notif_id=1522029560928582&notif_t=group_comment&ref=notif

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uJ59RB5c5mQ/Wrhck6EBg-I/AAAAAAAAHCQ/Vlo3ur7tcQUwMSZcvk4dG_oO_Xrjsj83wCLcBGAs/s1600/Carolinawren-01.jpg>