Date: 3/26/18 3:38 am
From: Lindsey Wohlman <wohlman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Carolina Wren in Lafayette, Boulder County
Apologies if this is a duplicate post, my original looks to have incurred
an error)

3/24 around 2PM I made a video recording of an unusual call. Discussion and
general consensus on CFO FB page is that it is a Carolina Wren. Vid does
not have visual confirmation. Location - Coal Creek Trail just east of the
Avalon Trailhead in Lafayette, CO

Recording can be found
here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFObirds/permalink/10155131942552038/?comment_id=10155133110297038&reply_comment_id=10155133451687038&notif_id=1522029560928582&notif_t=group_comment&ref=notif

Here's a map detailing where the video was shot and the general area of
bird location.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-grIPhxkZIvA/WrhejY6_uLI/AAAAAAAAHCc/fU1qWuMawcsZjfHYOMgIfGYU4w6R-b-swCLcBGAs/s1600/Carolinawren-01.jpg>