Date: 3/24/18 5:05 pm
From: Lisa Dziuban <dziubanlisa...>
Subject: Woodcock Plumstead Twp., Bucks County
This is a first! When I went out side to bring in some pots of pansies I heard a very distinct "peent", several times, and from different locations across the street from my house. This area is deeded open space and contains a wetland basin and ag fields. Since I had never heard a woodcock before I checked some recordings on YouTube, and there was no question in my mind that there are woodcock across the street. Now I will have to watch for their nighttime flights. I am curious how long they will stay in the area, and if they will breed here. Welcome spring!

Lisa Dziuban

Join us on Facebook!