Date: 3/23/18 10:39 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Emperor Goose continues
The goose was with usual friends at the pond off Butler Market. I parked
near the driveway with the sign for "Woodwerx" and could see Canadas
south of the 3 silos, behind the pond, including something white moving.
Waiting a bit, eventually all the geese moved to where they were in a
higher spot. I have looked at that spot before but only saw Canadas.
Probably the Emperor is there often but in a low spot, hidden? Those of
you with taller vehicles have perhaps seen the goose there often. That
section of the road is called NE Butler Market I guess, a small stretch
of the N/S road that is Hamby to the south and Hamehook to the north.
ugh.

Gradually, I am getting up to speed.......Judy, <jmeredit...>