Date: 3/23/18 6:06 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Fwd: Emperor Goose continues
Didn't go to the list...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Emperor Goose continues
Date: 03-23-2018 15:11
From: <jmeredit...>
To: Cobol <cobol...>

The goose was with usual friends at the pond off Butler Market at 1 p.m.
I parked near the driveway with the sign for "Woodwerx" and could see
Canadas south of the 3 silos, behind the pond, including something white
moving. Waiting a bit, eventually all the geese moved to where they were
in a higher spot. I have looked at that spot before but only saw
Canadas. Probably the Emperor is there often but in a low spot, hidden?
Those of you with taller vehicles have perhaps seen the goose there
often. That section of the road is called NE Butler Market I guess, a
small stretch of the N/S road that is Hamby to the south and Hamehook to
the north. ugh.

Gradually, I am getting up to speed.......Judy, <jmeredit...>