Date: 3/23/18 2:53 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Harris's Sparrow - Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens (Arapahoe)
While walking my dogs this morning (3/23), I spotted the Harris's Sparrow
at Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens (Arapahoe).

Yesterday, during another dog walk, I heard a Marsh Wren and Virginia Rail
at Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve. I also saw my first two Common Grackles
of the year. The Lincoln's Sparrow also showed in my yard yesterday; I
haven't seen it yet today.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO