Date: 3/23/18 8:15 am
From: Kelsey Wellons <kelseypsu...>
Subject: [MDBirding] American Pipits at Lake Kittamanqundi
After tagging this as a Pipit and seeing no data on eBird for the American Pipit at this location, I assumed it more of a thrush. After having a volunteer eBirder email me saying "This looks like an American Pipit to me, which is pretty notable for that location. Great find.", I wanted to pass along the information. eBird shows me as the only one at that location ever. I've attached my eBird checklist that contains the photos. https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S43869071

They were located around the intersection of the paved pathway and boardwalk by the Sheraton. There were 2 or 3 of them there. This was closer to 2 PM yesterday (3/22/18)