Date: 3/23/18 6:38 am
From: Linda Andes-Georges <andesgeorges...>
Subject: [cobirds] Osprey near Lyons, Bldr Cnty; and Say's phoebe returns
Y'all will remember how fond I am of our house-nesting phoebes, here every year since 2007. The male arrived today. In 2016 both m & f arrived the same day; then in 2017 the female took 3 weeks to come back; and last year she took 5 weeks and arrived with only one leg! Nevertheless, they successfully fledged two chicks last year.

As for the Osprey, Pam P noted it this morning, and it was there Monday night the 19th, gobbling something on a pole near its nest platform.

Linda

Linda Andes-Georges
Boulder County (W of Lagerman, N of Haystack, E of Table Mtn)
[Jean-Pierre says: W of Paris, S of Quebec, E of Tahiti]
8417 Stirrup Ln
Longmont CO 80503
Tel. 720 668 5214