Date: 3/21/18 4:05 am
From: JOHN ROCKWOOD <loonphotog...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] NH Loons presentation - Nashua NH Library
With the snow now coming in later tonight....
NH Loons at the Nashua Library free
Audubon Society, Nashaway Chapter
March 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
John M. Rockwood, Professional Photographer, and Author: "Adventures with Grapenut"
Join us at our regular meeting for another exciting program focused on New Hampshire wildlife and the environment. In this show we follow 2 different Loon families on 2 different NH lakes over a 6-month period. You will see close-up photos and videos of a Loon family daily life. You will see all the details as if you were sitting there in the kayak with John! You will get to see Loons landing, taking off, swimming underwater and much more. http://www.theloonmannh.net/
Library Phone # 603-589-4600

Join us on Facebook!