Date: 3/20/18 8:43 am
From: Leslie Miller <lmiller...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Mass Audubon Shop Optics Sale Mar 30 through April 8, 2018
We'd like to invite everyone to the Audubon Shop's Spring Optics Sale, which runs from Friday, March 30 through Sunday, April 8, 2018. Mass Audubon members will receive special discounts on binoculars, spotting scopes and tripods. Zeiss, Swarovski, Pentax, Nikon, Kowa, Opticron, and Manfrotto items are available.

If you are not a current member of Mass Audubon, you can join in the Audubon Shop. New members can take advantage of the special introductory membership rate of $32.

The Audubon Shop is located at Drumlin Farm on Route 117, Lincoln, MA, 01773. The Shop is open every day except Monday, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. We will be open April 1, Easter Sunday. Please call 781-259-2214 for more information. All Shop purchases help support Mass Audubon and its conservation and education efforts.

Regards,
Leslie Miller
Audubon Shop
Mass Audubon