Date: 3/13/18 2:06 pm
From: Peter Fissel <peter.fissel...>
Subject: [wisb] Fw: BioBlitz at Lake Farm Park
All -

See below for an interesting citizen science opportunity. Please contact Julia if you're interested in helping out with the bird survey (or surveying other critters and plants, for that matter.)

If this comes through to Wisbirdn in a garbled fashion (I tried to strip out anything extraneous that might mess it up,) you can contact me and I'll forward you the info directly.

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin/Monitor Guy
Madison, Dane Co.