Date: 3/13/18 1:50 pm
From: Margy Terpstra <Ladybirdterp...>
Subject: Blog post on Bubbler Water Features, Part Three
In late 2016, I wrote two blog posts on Bubblers, Drippers, etc. and now a third post is complete on the importance of perches for our Passerine visitors.

For those who might be interested, here is the link:

We did put a nest box up this past weekend and within 2 minutes, the chickadees were investigating. They have continued to remove the cedar shavings in their preparation for nesting. We hope they are successful! Will post photos soon.

Good birding, sleepyheads!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO

List archives: