Date: 3/13/18 12:48 pm
From: jrfleullan <jrfleullan...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Ruffs NO!
Looks like I missed my opportunity to see our 2018 Ruffs at Altamaha. They were not seen today by me. Did however have Long-billed Dowitchers in good numbers, Stilt Sandpipers, and FOS Black-necked Stilt.
Glad to share.James FleullanPort Wentworth, Ga

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>