Date: 3/13/18 12:31 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: Re: [GeneseeBirds-L] Field guide for Norway
Hello Judie

If you are unsuccessful in finding a bird guide for Norway it might be helpful for you to review bar codes for most every bird found in Norway. I am not sure if these bar codes are printable or not but at least you can make notes of eBird sightings for the month of June for each species.

Go to Google, enter eBird, once in click on Explore, then Explore a Region. Now enter Norway in County, State, Province. Click on Norway (NO), then look under Overviews and click on Illustrated Checklist the extreme right hand column. What should now appear on your screen are eBird sightings for each month for all species reported to eBird.

Good luck and have fun enjoying the birds of Norway.

Best wishes