Date: 3/13/18 12:32 pm
From: Jack and Pam <00000064a46c579c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Looking for Butch Tetzlaff
Does anyone have an email or mailing address for Butch Tetzlaff of Bella Vista?  He requested Arkansas Audubon Society "bird friendly yard" program brochures.  The USPS address is not valid.
Thanks for the help and by the way we now have 53 certified bird friendly yards in Arkansas with several more in process.Questions about the program or for a free application-  <bfaudubon...>
Jack StewartNewton County where the Blood Root is blooming and where our Phoebe has a mate already and he is very excited.
Join us on Facebook!