Date: 3/13/18 12:14 pm
From: James Phillips <jimandjudyphillips...>
Subject: golden eagle
After lunch today, I took a walk around the neighborhood. watched an
immature golden eagle circle around over our house & driveway for about 10
Had a male purple finch and a pine warbler at the feeder until a
sharp-shinned hawk showed up. Our feeders have been covered up with
red-winged blackbirds and Amer. goldfinches.
7-8" of snow the last couple days. Saw mouse prints next to our end porch
this morning. The tracks disappeared and there were small owl wing prints
around them. I assume it was the screech owl we have been seeing all winter.
Jim Phillips
Summers County
Pipestem, WV
Join us on Facebook!