Date: 3/13/18 12:01 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [SBB] Charleston Slough and Vicinity

This morning, 3/13/18, I saw a single BLACK SKIMMER on the south island
in Charleston Slough.  There were about 40 swallows overhead, I
eventually was able to identify at least 20 VIOLET-GREENS.  Along the
south edge of the Mountain View Forebay, I saw a single WILSON'S SNIPE
and a morphna-like SONG SPARROW that was similar to the one I
photographed nearby on the Palo Alto CBC.  I heard one SORA chucking in
the forebay reeds.

Bill Bousman
Santa Clara County records compiler

Posted by: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>