Date: 3/13/18 11:02 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: Re: [GeneseeBirds-L] Field guide for Norway
Hello Judie,

As far as I am aware there is no field guide specifically for the birds of Norway or Scandinavia. I would recommend the Princeton Field Guides Birds of Europe (Second Edition - 2009) by Lars Svensson. It covers all the birds that you are likely to see and is relatively compact..

If you are looking for a guide to birding in Norway, a Google search revealed A Birdwatcher’s Guide to Norway by Bjorn Olav Tveit, which apparently has been translated to English.

I hope you have a great trip!