Date: 3/13/18 10:10 am
From: Jeff Hansen <> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] How To Make Cornmeal in a Blender
Since I shared my suet recipe, thought you'd want to learn to make
cornmeal in a blender.  I think it makes the suet taste better too.  I
had to make another batch after just a week.

How To Make Cornmeal in a Blender. Instead of buying cornmeal from the
store, you can make your own in a blender.  This cornmeal is used in a
suet mix for feeding wild birds.  In video, cracked corn is blended into
cornmeal.  You could also start with whole kernel corn.  Cracked corn is
whole corn that has been chopped. It is full of nutrition as the germ
hasn't been removed from the kernel like it has in cornmeal bought at
the grocery store.  The germ is removed to extend shelf life of the
cornmeal.  Besides being healthier it's also cheaper to make your own
cornmeal from cracked corn.

If you liked this video
1. Subscribe to my channel
2. Click the "thumbs up"