Date: 3/13/18 9:47 am
From: Liam Wolff <0000018bba98c267-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Mountain Bluebird, Augusta (Richmond County)
Hello all,

Great find by Mark Strassberg!

I'm watching the male Mountain Bluebird right now at the Augusta Airport, at Gate V on Lock and Dam Road right where the windshear tower is. Very accommodating bird sitting on and hunting around airport fence. Bird was moving from West to east, towards the Lock and Dam Park and away from Phinizy Swamp Nature Park. Will have pics uploaded to my eBird checklist soon.

Location: 33.374395,-81.958896

Should go without saying, but an important warning: do not touch or climb airport fence and do not park in gravel entry to Gate V. Do not block airport vehicles. When the SE0W was being seen at this location in January the Marshalls were very clear about these rules. Please follow these rules if you intend to chase this bird.

A great bird for state bird #300 for me!

Good birding all!

Liam Wolff

Richmond County

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>