Date: 3/13/18 9:24 am
From: <kevin.enns-rempel...> [fresno_county_birders] <fresno_county_birders-noreply...>
Subject: [FCB] Substitute leader for this Saturday's field trip?
I will be leading the Fresno Audubon field trip to Lost Lake Park this Saturday (March 17) -- unless someone else is willing to help me out. I now have a funeral to attend early that afternoon, which will force me to leave the trip rather early. On top of that, we have out-of-town family coming to stay with us Friday night, and I would like to be a proper host to them on Saturday morning. Is there anyone who would be willing to step in at the last minute and lead that trip in my place?

It won't be a complicated thing to do. I had simply planned to bird the nature trail on one end of the park, the campground on the other, and walk along the river in between. I had assumed that the whole thing would be done by early afternoon.

I will lead the trip if no one else is available, though will have to leave by no later than 11am. Please contact me at <kevin.enns.rempel...> if you're able to help me out by leading.

Kevin Enns-Rempel
Fresno, CA

Join us on Facebook!