Date: 3/12/18 6:30 pm
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: The Mystery Of the Golden-winged warblers decline
Many cities have "sister" cities
( For example, Hot
Springs, AR sister city is Hanamaki, Japan.

This Golden-winged Warbler finding may provide an opportunity to establish
"sister"--or perhaps "mother"--avifauna habitats, regions, or some such
rational connection. This could be accomplished by adding another program.

Preservation / conservation of important habitats would be the initial goal
and would serve to collect and distribute funds for associated projects.
Benefits would be protection of biologically-important places. (Is this a
"Nature Conservancy" job?)

Anyone think we can lead here?

Jeff Short