Date: 3/12/18 6:09 pm
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Hearing Loss of Bird Calls
Thanks, good info... my hearing aids from Costco have helped a lot also. I
have several programs and I use the "outdoor" choice from my phone app when
birding, but I don't know if it's as good as what you have. I still can't
hear Brown Creepers and such, like a teenager would. I'll check to see if
there is something more specific like you mentioned next time I'm in

Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Donald Burns <burnsdacey...>