Date: 3/12/18 3:31 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Nimisila Res
It was pretty windy when I checked Nimisila Res today. I found a good-sized raft of mixed waterfowl off of C-6 but they were not close. Didn’t spend a lot of time sorting thru them with my scope but picked out most of the species mentioned in Jon Cefus’s post yesterday.

On the way out, I saw one adult Bald Eagle on the high tension tower above the nest.

Peggy Wang

Sent from my iPad

Please consider joining our Society, at