Date: 3/12/18 2:44 pm
From: Eric Wood <000000151aac3bbb-dmarc-request...>
Subject: CAS Field Trip - Saturday, March 17th
Saturday,March 17thDestination:  Gans Creek Recreation Area, Columbia, MODeparture Point:  Gans Creek Recreation Area parking lot at 8a.m.Leader:  Louise Flenner                Contact Info: (573) 268-7468 or <lflenner...>'ll go on arambling hike through Gans Creek Recreation Area (GCRA).  There is smallbrush cover, trees, a nicely secluded pond that has had ducks andmigrants.  We'll check for the return of Great Blue Herons to therookeries.  By recent count the upper nests have decreased by half and thelower nests are increasing as the birds appear to be nesting downstream to fleethe increased sports activity.  We can meander over into Gans Wild Area ifwe want and time allows. Eric Wood Columbia MO <ewood802...>

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock
Details and online registration at:
Join us on Facebook!