Date: 3/12/18 1:53 pm
From: Robert Ostrowski <rjostrowski...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Fish Crows Continue in Bangor, 3/12
Hi Everyone,

For the third time in two weeks, I ran into some Fish Crows in the Little
City neighborhood of Bangor. This is after having seen none in the previous
four years of living in the city. Today, I was able to hear and see 5 at
once. I'm not quite sure where these sightings fit into the bigger picture
of their distribution changes in Maine, but it'll be interesting to
continue to monitor.

Today's checklist:

Good birding!
Robert Ostrowski