Date: 3/12/18 11:35 am
From: Dan Smith <dan...>
Subject: [texbirds] Tower Girl
I’ve noticed Tower Girl has settled into the nest much of yesterday afternoon, all night, and has been there all day today, only turning a couple of times. Does anyone have any information that she might really be nesting? I haven’t seen any sign of a male, and I thought peregrines cared for the nest as a pair.
Any info appreciated.

Dan Smith
<dan...> <mailto:<dan...>
512-451-2632 <>

"Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.” Thomas Jefferson, 1814.

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!