Date: 3/12/18 11:14 am
From: Dan Larson <0000008df5d69958-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Baker Wetlands Survey
Roger Boyd, Scott Kimball, Kylee Sharp, Joe Hoelscher and Dan Larson completed a survey on Sunday March 11, at Baker Wetlands, Lawrence, Kansas. We had 61 species. Here are previous survey results-last year we had 70 and in 2016 we had 72!!  However 2015 = 28!  2014 = 37; 2013 = 43; 2012 = 51; 2011 = 41. I am guessing low years frozen out.It was cold and windy. One of the most fun things was 34 Wilson's Snipe. Most out from the blind in the big lily pond near mink creek.We knew about Sandhill Cranes seen late Saturday at Baker wetlands. But we did not find any. But late Sunday they were found and this morning they were beyond at the east end of Baker wetlands.The complete survey is below.

ThanksDan LarsonBerryton Kansas

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to