Date: 3/11/18 8:59 pm
From: Mitchell, Christina <Christina.Mitchell...>
Subject: RE: [cobirds] BBS recommendation
Hi, folks—

Another voice chiming in in favor of adopting a BBS route. I write a bi-monthly column for Colorado Central. One of my favorite columns featured the BBS route my husband and I ran over Marshall Pass Road in central Colorado for 5 years. It took some reassurance from our friend Duane Nelson that we could do it just fine, even though we’re hardly expert birders. We probably weren’t the strongest birders running that route, but dang—we also weren’t the worst.

If you’re on the fence about adopting a route, it might help nudge you over:

Tina Mitchell
(now in Oceanside, CA)

To view this discussion on the web visit<BY2PR0501MB17361FF627854C78BE27A387F9D30...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!