Date: 3/11/18 4:04 pm
From: Allen Bryan via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Follow-up on Buteo ID from Clarke County and New Post
To follow-up on the buteo that I observed yesterday in Clarke County, it has been IDed as a "heavy" juvenile Red-tailed Hawk (abieticola) by Jerry Liguori.  I appreciate his input and for those of you who wrote me off line I wanted to share with you what the ID outcome was.
Today, I visited several sites in Virginia and West Virginia.  The most interesting observation in Virginia was a Tundra Swan in Frederick County.  In West Virginia I photographed a mink, Peregrine Falcon, Common Merganser, Rusty Blackbird with a flight shot of a Wood Duck.

Enjoy each day,
Allen Allen Bryan Winchester & Richmond, Va.