Date: 3/11/18 1:05 pm
From: Wes Hatch <whatch11...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Lake Windward Fulton Co.
Hey all,

I hope you are all staying dry. I drove up to Lake Windward after work this afternoon to try and find the continuing Horned Grebe. I found a breeding plumage Common Loon instead, absolutely stunning bird. After the rain past the Horned Grebe made its appearance. Other good birds include a raft of Ring-necked Ducks, a lone bufflehead, both Tree and Northern Rough-wing Swallows and a possible Louisiana Waterthrush singing!

Wes Hatch
Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>