Date: 3/11/18 10:13 am
From: Bill Anderson <billandersonbic...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Ravens in my neighborhood!
There has been a pair residing in Woodway for several years. I occasionally see one at the Edmonds marsh, where they get quite a reaction from the crows.  Woodway is much like Lake Forest Park with large lots, low population density, and many, many trees.

My opinion, based on my observations and not supported by any research that I am aware of, is that ravens dislike crows more than humans.  As such, ravens favor rural areas where crows are few, or forested urban areas where they can hide from the crows.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA