Date: 3/11/18 9:58 am
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Red-shouldered Hawk ID/OR
Around Feb 16 I saw a hawk fly across the Snake River into Idaho that I suspected was a Red-shoulder. Friday morning (3/9)I got looks at an immature hawk in bad light on the Idaho side (Whitley Bottom) then Saturday morning I saw it
on Morton Island, the Oregon side under excellent light. It was perched with its back
to me. I studied it at length, then as I got out my new phone to attempt digiscoping it took flight and returned to the Idaho side. Interested folks are welcome to contact me for more details. Lars
Join us on Facebook!