Date: 3/10/18 9:53 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Oceanside (Tillamook) reported possible Condor
A Condor on the Oregon coast is plausible, it's going to happen sooner or
I was thinking of going on a coastal search now myself, but Dawn's
suggestion of juv Bald Eagle and Justin Cook's ebird report on Redpolls
in Troutdale, with a nice immature Bald Eagle photo, causes me to hold off

Still, Condors are a lot larger.

Bob OBrien

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 10:18 AM, dawn v <d_villa...> wrote:

> I got this message via the TillamookBirder website that I no longer
> maintain (to my shame).
> "Is it possible that I have seen a "Condor" above the town of Oceanside in
> the past two days? It seems to have the under-wing markings similar to
> California Condor and appears to be much larger than Turkey Vultures."
> I'm thinking he may be seeing one of the sub-adult BALD EAGLEs that hang
> out around the rocks there?
> dawn v
> Lincoln City/Nelscott
> POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
> OBOL archives:
> Contact moderator:
> <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!