Date: 3/10/18 10:19 am
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Oceanside (Tillamook) reported possible Condor
I got this message via the TillamookBirder website that I no longer
maintain (to my shame). "Is it possible that I have seen a "Condor"
above the town of Oceanside in the past two days? It seems to have the
under-wing markings similar to California Condor and appears to be
much larger than Turkey Vultures." I'm thinking he may be seeing one
of the sub-adult BALD EAGLEs that hang out around the rocks there?
dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN
OR QUIT: OBOL archives: Contact moderator:
Join us on Facebook!