Date: 3/10/18 6:55 am
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Linn County Say's Phoebe
Seems like more sightings of Say's Phoebe recently than usual based on the
reports submitted here. I find them at my house near Ashland several times
a year. My location is at the fringe of the distribution shown by BNA. A
bird invasion? Well, not like this one in Houston:
Any ideas? Is this basically a good year for them? Anyway, I got a nice
picture of the one at my house yesterday:

Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir