Date: 3/9/18 4:57 pm
From: Lisa Wallace <lisawallace1957...>
Subject: [obol] Florence Birds: Say's Phoebe?
South Slough:
Green-winged Teal
American Wigeon
Wood Duck (3 pairs)
Hooded Merganser- Male was very aggressive towards a male Wood Duck
Red-tailed Hawk
Greater Yellowlegs
Belted Kingfisher
American Robin
Song Sparrow
Canada Geese
Ruby Crowned Kinglet

On the drive over to Ada Grange:
Ring-necked Duck
American Bald Eagle
Pied-billed Grebe
Common Crow

Ada Grange:
As we were driving into the Grange Parking area, we saw what we thought was
a Black Phoebe on one of the fence post by the building near the water, but
once we looked at it with binoculars it was not a Black Phoebe but acted
like and looked like a Say's Phoebe. It had some interaction with the
Black Phoebe so we could see it was bigger than the Black Phoebe. It
stayed around for a few minutes and then left.
Cinnamon Teal
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Turkey Vulture
Belted Kingfisher

I have seen a few Band-tailed Pigeons around North side of Sutton Lake

Join us on Facebook!