Date: 3/9/18 3:07 pm
From: 'Derek and Jeannette Lovitch' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] This Week's Highlights, 3/3-3/9
Hi all,
My observations of note over the past seven days included the following:
- 6 Common Grackles (FOY), I-95N, Biddeford, 3/3 (with Jeannette).
- 1 Red-winged Blackbird (FOY), I-95N, Saco, 3/3 (with Jeannette).
- 2 DOVEKIES, The Cliff House, 3/4 (with Birds on Tap - Roadtrip! tour group).
- 2 1st-winter Glaucous Gulls, Hatch Hill Landfill, Augusta, 3/6 (with John Lorenc).
- 1 1st-winter Glaucous Gull, Mill Park, Augusta, 3/6 (with John Lorenc).
- 1 Turkey Vulture (FOY), I-295S, Freeport, 3/6 (with John Lorenc).
- 1 THICK-BILLED MURRE, 20 Brant, 3 Razorbills, etc, Dyer Point, Cape Elizabeth, 3/9.
- 1 THICK-BILLED MURRE, 1 Razorbill, etc, Two Lights State Park, Cape Elizabeth, 3/9.

Derek and Jeannette Lovitch
Freeport Wild Bird Supply
541 Route One, Suite 10
Freeport, ME 04032