Date: 3/8/18 8:38 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: North American Birds

Thanks for the kudos for the OB Field Notes! I'd like to pass them on to
the dedicated and excellent team of seventeen regional compilers that is
currently working to make the annual OB Field Notes section possible. In
fact, for the first time in several years, the upcoming Spring Issue of *Oregon
Birds* will again have complete coverage of all of our state's counties!

And a big Thank You to you and Chris for taking on the often tedious job as
regional NAB editors!

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 8:23 PM, Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle...>

> Hi all,
> Last summer Chris Hinkle and I took over as Oregon's NAB editors,
> replacing Dave Irons (an NAB editor since 2003).
> Several years ago (starting in about 2015), NAB leadership shifted and
> they fell several years behind on their issues. Chris and I recently
> finished up the 2017 Oregon field notes. I believe that Oregon's 2015
> reports were either lost or never fully completed. We're hoping to catch up
> with 2016 notes.
> While Chris and I track everything from eBird, OBOL, and OBA, we would
> appreciate hearing about anything not reported there. Also, anyone who
> compiles any substantial or comprehensive reports (such as regional CBC
> reports) is more than welcome to send those along to us.
> Fortunately, OBA has done a stellar job publishing field notes the past
> few years. Keep the reports coming!
> Cheers,
> Adrian

Hendrik G. Herlyn