Date: 3/8/18 8:23 pm
From: Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle...>
Subject: [obol] Re: North American Birds
Hi all,

Last summer Chris Hinkle and I took over as Oregon's NAB editors, replacing
Dave Irons (an NAB editor since 2003).

Several years ago (starting in about 2015), NAB leadership shifted and they
fell several years behind on their issues. Chris and I recently finished up
the 2017 Oregon field notes. I believe that Oregon's 2015 reports were
either lost or never fully completed. We're hoping to catch up with 2016

While Chris and I track everything from eBird, OBOL, and OBA, we would
appreciate hearing about anything not reported there. Also, anyone who
compiles any substantial or comprehensive reports (such as regional CBC
reports) is more than welcome to send those along to us.

Fortunately, OBA has done a stellar job publishing field notes the past few
years. Keep the reports coming!

Join us on Facebook!