Date: 3/8/18 1:23 pm
From: Ann Stewart <annhstewart...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Wood ducks/Floyd Co
Despite the cold winds I checked my wood duck boxes for the first time this season. I have been seeing a pair of Wood Ducks a few times recently at the pond and figured they were checking out the boxes.
Checked boxes and discovered in Box #1 a female setting on 12 eggs! She flew away when she heard me outside but will return
After she sees me leave. Unfortunately I don’t know how many days she’s been on the nest so I won’t be able to calculate hatch-off date! Hopefully I’ll have another pair come in soon!

Ann Stewart
Rome Ga
Floyd Co

Ann Stewart
Sent from my iPhone
Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>