Date: 3/7/18 4:18 pm
From: Carol <imcaroling...>
Subject: [obol] Dunlins at Diamond Hills Wetlands
I posted a couple of videos on YouTube of Dunlins at the Diamond Hills Wetlands taken on March 5. The afternoon sun really made those birds sparkle as they flew over the ponds. I lost view of them a few times when they turned and seemed to disappear into the hills. We birded the general area for about 2 hours and saw them in the air the whole time. Who knows how long they were in the air before we got there and after we left. It was quite a show. We were on Belts Drive when I captured them on my cell phone and video cam.

No need to turn up the sound unless you want to hear the wind blow and my husband coughing.

Carol Hiler
N. Albany
Join us on Facebook!