Date: 3/7/18 7:38 am
From: Russell Taylor via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Seeking new speakers for the VSO Speakers Directory

Each year the Virginia Society of Ornithology (VSO) publishes a Speakers
Directory, which is used by bird clubs affiliated with the VSO and other
nature organizations across the state to choose speakers for their
meetings. The current directory can be accessed online from the VSO
website at

I will be creating the 2018-2019 updated edition shortly and would love to
have NEW speakers to add! If you have a program that you'd be willing to
present, please submit a short description to me at <gnatcatcher...> by*
April 1st*. Please take a look at the current directory to see the kind of
write-up that we need. And of course send me any questions that you have
about the program.

Existing speakers: I will reach out to you directly for updates in the
coming weeks. Thank you for your continued participation in the directory!

Russ Taylor
Virginia Society of Ornithology