Date: 3/7/18 6:54 am
From: Sebastian Jones <sebastianojones...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Cackling Goose, Boston
Hi Massbirders,Late yesterday afternoon (4:45pm) I found a Cackling Goose
among the flock of Canadas that hang out at Franklin Park. Photos
(some very bad ones) can be found in this eBird checklist. Ted
Bradford and I just relocated the bird at Franklin Field around 9:40
If you go looking for this bird, the flock of Canadas it seems to have
joined appear to rotate between Franklin Field, the Franklin Park Golf
Course, Scarboro Pond and occasionally Jamaica Pond. A Greater
White-Fronted Goose that was hanging around with this same group of
Canadas last November and December frequented all of those locations,
though most of the time it was at Franklin Field or Franklin Park.
Best,Sebastian JonesJamaica Plain, MA
Join us on Facebook!