Date: 3/7/18 4:46 am
From: Kat Farres <ozbelgnz...>
Subject: Saline CO KS 3/6/18
Sandhill cranes were coming in in numbers, well over 300 were seen, either on the pond, or coming in to land to the west of it, we love their sound !
Snow geese were back on the field too.
The wind was affecting most birds, but as we headed home a nice short eared owl swooped in front of us, another reason to drive slow, other than deer ;)
Today, we are back to cold, but at least the wind isn't as crazy, so far out there.
And the robins are back in town, they've been in the county all winter but I've been seeing them as well as a lot of my clients telling me about them LOL
Kat Farres
OZ BelgianZ
Salina KS USA

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to